St. Louis Information Technology, Staffing, and Consulting Services
- Alliance Technologies offers a variety of end-to-end, solutions, and specific products and services to meet the individual needs of each client. We incorporate a robust list of outside partnerships and providers to bring the industry’s top talent and products into an offering that is both affordable and fully managed. […]
- Ourfocus on providing world-class IT Strategy, Project Management, Functional, Technicial and Business Consulting services. We place a strong emphasis on providing customer service, delivering high caliber solutions and presenting consultants with extensive professional experience. […]
- Ourdivision partners with our clients to help them fill their contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement staffing needs. One of the core values of Alliance Technologies is to ensure services provided to our clients add value. Our relationship with our clients must be based on a mutual commitment to […]
- Outsourced help desk and 24/7 server monitoring
- Consultants who understand how business and IT intersect
- Project management professionals who ensure the success of your project
- Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps – we’ve done it all
- Our Management Consulting Services focuses on providing world-class IT Strategy, Project Management, Functional, Technicial and Business Consulting services.
- Find the right candidate for your organization – permanent, contract-to-hire, or for a single project.
- There has never been a better time to migrate to the cloud
- Assist with SOX, HIPPA, PCI, and other security requirements
Gain Insight Into Your Network
A Network Assessment performed by Alliance Technologies provides in-depth analysis of your network health and security, discovering risks, holes, and developing a plan of action.
The result is detailed information backed by best in class analysis and consulting.
- Detailed Asset Report
- Network Vulnerability Report
- Operating System Health Report
- Software Licensing Report
- And much more
How is your company performing?
Network Vulnerability Score70%
Server and Desktop Score75%
Windows 10 Readiness75%
Standardization and Proper IT Systems85%
What Our Clients are Saying
Working with Alliance Technologies has proven to be a great decision. They are very quick to respond, always find an answer and very customer service oriented. I highly recommend them.
Patrick Holleran,Vice President, HDA Architects
... the cloud solution has simplified my life. I no longer have to worry about back-ups, server outages, email outages and maintenance.
Susan Carpenter,MFP Employee Benefits & HR Services, LLC
...thank you for all of your support/guidance/mentoring etc during the course of your time as a project manager! I think that a great deal of your work has gone above and beyond what we could have expected and your style has been really adaptable and sympathetic to others...
In my current role as Sr. Technology Manger at Dent Wizard International, I had the pleasure of working with Alliance on a large ERP technology project. Alliance proved to be a valuable business partner whose skills and experience were a perfect fit for our environment and technology needs.
Rose Maresca,Dent Wizard International Corp.
Alliance implemented a new server system for us that has increased our productivity tremendously. The upgrade was very reasonably priced and we experienced negligible down-time during the transition.
Haley Coons,Structures, Inc.
We started services with Alliance Technologies in early 2010. Since that time they continued to enhance and improve our IT capabilities through updating our equipment and using their IT Managed Services. We are very happy to work with each and every person associated with Alliance Technologies, and look forward to future business together.
Jody Rill,Koven Technology, Inc.
Meet the Alliance Technologies TeamLearn More About Alliance
Steven BrownSenior Partner / CTO
Steve has over 26 years of experience in the technology industry and manages Alliances’ Network, Cloud Computing and Managed Services.
James CanadaManaging Partner / CEO
Jim is an operations, business development and program/project management leader with Executive Management experience in both Service and Manufacturing environments.
Christopher DeLaquilDirector of Client Services
Chris has served the St. Louis metro area for over 11 years and has some 30 years of experience as an expert IT consultant.
Jonathan EggersDirector of IT Services
Jonathan has over 15 years of experience in information technology, with a focus on IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Steve GamacheManager of Client Services
Steve has 30 years of varied IT experience as a technical trainer, systems engineer, systems/network admin and desktop technician.
Kris HollandHelpdesk Analyst
Kris has 5 years of IT experience as a helpdesk analyst, desktop technician, and technical trainer.
Jared PenoPartner / COO
Jared is an Electrical Engineer with over 10 years of IT experience. He is an expert IT strategist with a mind for innovation and process improvement.
Alan RiedisserSenior Help Desk Analyst
Alan has 9+ years experience in IT consulting, focusing on client and vendor relationships, as well as 8 years experience as a system admin.
KayLynn StoneExecutive Administrative Professional
KayLynn has 20 years of administrative experience, 8 years in the IT field. KayLynn finds great satisfaction in helping users resolve issues.
Scott ThibodeauxTechnical Account Manager
Scott has some 14 years of experience in the IT industry as a technology manager, systems/network administrator, and in desktop support.