- Posted by James Canada
- On April 16, 2021
Feedback is an essential element of success. Not only do you need to know what your customers expect from you, but your client-facing personnel also must understand what both you and your clients expect from them. Likewise, it’s crucial that employees can communicate their perspectives so that you can help them accomplish both your goals for them and their aspirations for themselves.
Results-Based Performance (RBP) Reviews are an effective tool that supports employee satisfaction. The purpose is to:
- Promote consistency in performance and evaluation across the practice.
- Serve as input to individual performance planning.
- Enable staff to realize performance expectations at each level.
- Create a baseline for setting and measure performance.
In the coming months, we’ll dig into how to implement effective RBP Reviews and illustrate how they promote four Mission Critical Success Factors in every business. These factors include:
- Financial Success: Valued clients and employees will be attracted and retained by the financial success that comes as a result of services and goods that exceed the quality, value, and effectiveness of those from competitors.
- Customer Satisfaction: Those quality services and goods will make ensure those clients remain loyal and longtime customers.
- Industry Leadership: By surpassing competitors, your company will be seen as a leader in the field, developing goods and services that enable your clients to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Employee Satisfaction: Quality service depends on qualified and satisfied employees. Your company will attract and retain the best and brightest who’ll want to be part of a successful enterprise and industry leader.
We sometimes fixate on pleasing our customers and vendors—both of whom are vital to your success. But never forget that your employees are just as important. Effective RBP Reviews can ensure a happy and fulfilled workforce that will only add to the value of the services you provide to clients.
Jim is an operations, business development and program/project management leader with Executive Management experience in both Service and Manufacturing environments.