- Posted by Kristin Thetford
- On November 2, 2016
Website Alliance Technologies, LLC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other assignments, projects, and duties may be required:
1. Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
2. Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
3. Prescribe medication in accordance with Missouri statute and professional practice guidelines.
4. Perform minor surgical procedures.
5. Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered.
6. Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
7. Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs in the service area as assigned by the Medical Director.
8. Comply with the Infection Control plan which includes personally utilizing universal precautions. Ensure compliance by support staff.
9. Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
10. Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
11. Assist in outside medical public relations functions.
12. Adhere to productivity standards and meet at least the minimum requirement.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.alliancetechnologiesllc.com/about-alliance-technologies/career-opportunities/ →