- Posted by altech
- On March 24, 2016
Our client is looking for a motivated Web Applications Developer responsible for planning, development, and maintenance of web projects and applications.The Web Developer will be working on is a Microsoft-based platform built on the ASP. NET and SQL server frameworks. MVC experience is a huge plus!
Our client is looking for a developer that will assist with defining project requirements and ensure objectives are accomplished on time and on a budget. He/she will work closely with Project Managers and Web Designers to collaborate on the overall site development process.
- Working knowledge of MVC, WCF, Web API, SQL Server, CSS, and Web Development Security
- Experience in e-Commerce web application development (ideal)
- Basic understanding of IIS, ADO, and XML
- Exposure to Test Driven Development and use of Agile/Scrum
- Familiarity with application development lifecycle tools such as JIRA desired, but not required
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management abilities, and effective under pressure
- BS in related field of study or equivalent experience Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Site/Application Development – defining project requirements, implementation, documentation, QA
- Site/Application Maintenance – attentiveness to mission-critical issues, routine updates, enhancements and maintenance, testing and troubleshooting
- Best-Practices Coding and Application Development – W3 standards, PCI Security Compliance Core Values: 1. Honesty and Integrity 2. Respect 3. Professionalism 4. Commitment 5. Profitability
- Bonus- 401(k)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=dd5ee37fd9c78b06&tk=1aekk97gbak9tac2 →